Lifejacket Polymer® is available exclusively through Chinook Treaters®.
Developed to apply a wide range of crop protection seed treatments and biological treatments, Lifejacket Polymer® is compatible with all known peat based inoculants, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides and micronutrients. Lifejacket Polymer® is a specific binder for the application of rhizobium inoculants to seed with excellent survival and storage performance.
Some of the benefits of using Lifejacket Polymer® with inoculants are:
- Every bit of inoculant adheres directly to the seed
- The same amount of inoculant is available on every seed
- Inoculant survival is dramatically extended
- Extra tank space is available for fertilizer or more inoculated seed
- Granular bridging issues are eliminated
- Mechanical damage to the seed is minimized because the Lifejacket Polymer® adds a protective coating
- Any fungicides, insecticides, primers, micronutrients, and other products can be applied at the same time
Chinook Treaters® takes care of every detail and we do all the work. When it’s time to get the seed in the ground… all you worry about is seeding.